Tuesday, June 28, 2011

*Yawn*

*Yawwnnn*
It's dark out. Midnight and Moonlight are snuggling up with me. I admit- it's better than shivering in the cold! Yes, Tennessee may be scorching hot during the day, but it's cold at night. I guess it's a good balance, but I'd much rather prefer the heat.
Carolyn was being fun today. She brought me out to the feeding room with her friend. While her friend fed me, Carolyn put a trash can top on my head. I shook it off, though. She also let me open up the trash can full of food myself! None of her help. It was very rewarding. Although...It did make me feel like a kindergardener. That set me back a year. Then she also put a horse fly mask on me. I've never had much trouble with flies, but it did keep them away while I was wearing it! But when it started getting annoying she took it off of me :)
Angel has been pleasant latley. Not as brag-y and she doesn't bug me much anymore. I guess we're getting on better terms however...I don't like her as much as I did when we were kids.
Anyways, back to my day.
Nothing much other than that happened. I guess I'm alright with that. Hopefully tomorrow will bring more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment